Bizible is looking for a talented and passionate Lead UI/UX Designer to join our R&D team. In this role, you will have ownership of the UX vision, lead the creation of user interface designs, conduct usability testing, craft specifications and own our visual design language. You will also have a significant impact on our business and product direction as we reimagine our native web application for the enterprise. You will innovate hand-in-hand with engineering and product leading design throughout the strategy, design, and development life-cycle, focusing on every aspect user experience throughout our product.
You are passionate about data visualization and analytics and building simple and elegant customer-centric solutions. You have thrived and succeeded in delivering high quality products in a hyper-growth environment where priorities shift quickly.
- You will work within a multi-functional team to define new features & user experiences.
- You will evangelize and champion UX needs in order to ensure that they are prioritized in the product roadmap.
- You will be the voice of the user throughout the design process.
- You will collaborate with engineering, product management and customer facing teams to design & prototype product experiences that solve customer needs.
- You will employ data visualization techniques to help users explore and understand complex data sets.
- You will acquire user data (e.g., conducting usability studies, performing user research) to inform your designs.
- You will communicate design decisions using sketches, personas, information architecture maps, interaction flows, user scenarios, wireframes, storyboards, mockups (high and low res) and prototypes.
- Degree in a Design, human factors, UX or related field, or equivalent professional experience.
- A solid portfolio demonstrating creativity, problem solving, data visualization, and design competence.
- 5-7 years of experience as user experience designer or interaction designer.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Business Intelligence design paradigms i.e. PowerBI, Tableau.
- Fluency in interaction design, user-centered design processes, as well as strong knowledge of user experience principles and techniques.
- Experience building prototypes and highly detailed wireframes for complex user flows in web applications using a variety of tools.
- Fluency with user interface patterns for web-based products.
- Experience working in a tight design cycle and collaborating with the development team for design implementation.
- Able to react to feedback and iterate quickly with requirements that may not be well-defined.
- Strong time management skills and a strong bias towards action via self-direction.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills to convey a compelling rationales for design decisions.
- Experience working with software developers in a rapidly-changing environment.
Bizible is venture-backed startup that's pioneering the marketing attribution space with a product that enables B2B marketing teams to align with sales and make decisions based on revenue, which our customers love. Benefits include:
- Fully paid health, dental, and vision insurance
- No formal limit on paid vacation
- 401K, free lunches, and transportation stipend
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Fun, flexible work environment with 4.9/5 Glassdoor rating
- Work in GeekWire’s #1 “coolest startup spaces in Pioneer Square”
- Named one of the best companies to work for in Washington by Seattle Business Magazine
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.